We are celebrating our 20th Anniversary !!
20 years ago, a small group of enterprising individuals had a great idea and followed their dreams believing that there had to be a better way. They embarked on this amazing journey and from their efforts we now have a well established organization with high repute in the industry.
Performing Arts Educators of Canada is an association established in Ontario by a network of dance professionals in 2000. Performing Arts Educators of Canada believes in developing strong programming in all areas of performing arts. As well, PAEC prides itself on high standards of ethical and professional conduct among its members in the arts community.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide leadership in programming, increase knowledge, enhance skill and facilitate training of members of the Association.
- To encourage a high standard of teaching practice.
- To provide progressive syllabi to its members and maintain an environment encouraging growth in all performing art forms.
- To invest financial resources on behalf of its members to further strengthen PAEC. programming, operations and services.
- To encourage ethical and professional conduct of its members.