Performing Arts Educators of Canada is an association established in Ontario by a network of dance professionals in 2000. Performing Arts Educators of Canada believes in developing strong programming in all areas of performing arts. As well, P.A.E.C. prides itself on high standards of ethical and professional conduct among its members in the arts community.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide leadership in programming, increase knowledge, enhance skill
- and facilitate training of members of the Association.
- To encourage a high standard of teaching practice.
- To provide progressive syllabi to its members and maintain an environment encouraging growth in all performing art forms.
- To invest financial resources on behalf of its members to further strengthen P.A.E.C. programming, operations and services.
- To encourage ethical and professional conduct of its members.